Olá,Seja Bem Vindo ao BASTARDLÂNDIA!

l

segunda-feira, 23 de setembro de 2013

Still not made my mind up

TO BE CAST IN PURE ENTERTAINMENT!
WOULDN'T THAT BE QUITE THE BLESSING?!

Ow, who am I kidding?
There's no salvation for a soul like mine

As long as I happen to value looks more than facts
I'm never even going to be set free

For being stuck to looks makes me focus on "looking" never "being"

But to be cast only to bring happines to the world is a but fun idea
Although unfulfilling and overall disapproving

But I wouldn't take it.
The idea of only working for other people
Santictioning their good over mine, always.

I have a saying,
"One's good is always more important as long as my good isn't affected."
(I just made that up by the way)
Nonetheless, it is still true.
I'll try and help people as long as I, myself, am not harmed

After all, why not help people?!
To bring happines and eager facility in their lives
As long as my happines and facility isn't impaired.

But anyway, who do I think I am?
I know nothing of life.
I wouldn't know how to make someone's life better.
I myself can't deal with mine. Imagine dealing with someone else's life!

But still I keep on
Trying to get things right
Wished death quite so many times
But still manages to keep myself on my two feet
That is, as long as I have my legs and feet
And the blood and courage to stand up.

(10/05/2013)

Nenhum comentário: